Monday, March 12, 2012

How to Change text "View my Complete Profile" on your blog

If you want to change the text "View my Complete Profile" on your blog, here is what you need to do.

Important Step

- Always back up your template and save it before making any changes

1) Login at Blogger.com 
2) Click on Template link on Dashboard.  
3) Then click on Edit HTML next to Customize tab
4) In Template  ›  Edit HTML,  
     You will see warning regarding directly editing HTML . If you want to proceed, click Proceed.
5) Click Checkbox of 
6) Scroll down to this code in the profile widget : 

<a class='profile-link' expr:href='data:userUrl'><data:viewProfileMsg/></a>

7) You need to change the above code to :
<a class='profile-link' expr:href='data:userUrl'>Your text</a>

In my blog, I have changed this to show "Profile" instead of "View my Complete Profile".I modified to

<a class='profile-link' expr:href='data:userUrl'>Profile</a>

7)Save template. 
8)Clear Cache 
9)View blog.

 

No comments: